Our aim is to provide the students of Parbhani the best faculty & material so that they can excel in competitive exams preparing right from their home . Our motto is to create such a competitive atmosphere which can give them an edge over other students and enable them to come up with flying colors . Proper guidance from school level will enable them to understand the basic concepts in the best manner . In 2-3 years of pre - foundation classes students will master nearly 50 % to 60 % of 10 + 2 syllabus which will definitely enhance their chances of selection in IIT - JEE or NEET Exams .
- About Us
Director :- Dr. Madhusudhan Magar
Start Early and Beat the Competition
You must have envied those successful students who get top ranks in national level exams like IIT - JEE and NEET or are selected in Olympiads , NTSE or KVPY . They are the ones who start heading towards their goals early in life . Successful students in all these exams are not very different , only thing is that they understand the importance of starting early .
Objective and Content of the Course
The primary goal of the course is to help you score a good rank in JEE & Medical entrance . After doing this course , students will not feel the gap that exists when students move from X to XI , in fact they will enjoy an early lead from others . The course will also help you to prepare for Olympiads , NTSE and KVPY . Scholars Academy promises quality education which will help students to find the way towards their success .Follow Us
YEAR OF HISTORY
WHY CHOOS US
• State of the art infrastructure
• Well furnished air conditioned classrooms
• Audio visual classrooms
• Biometric attendance
• Secure campus with CCTV cameras
• Student friendly and competitive environment
• Regular tests in actual exam environment
• More than 200 students of Standard 6th & 9th have cleared level-I of Dr. Homi Bhabha Balvaidnyanik Competition and more than 20 students made it to the final list and have got medals.
• More than 200 students of Standard 5th & 8th have got scholarships in Maharashtra Scholarship Exam.
• More than 20 students of Standard 10th have qualified the second level of NTSE and are getting Center Sponsored Scholarships.
• Every year more than 100 students qualify for different Olympiads.